Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Best parts of Round 1 success

As a first time dieter and never sticking to a diet for more then 24hrs., EVER...I loss 17 lbs in really just 2 weeks with hCG Drops it like its hot. Even though I wasn't faithful to the diet after 2 weeks I have maintained 14 of the 17lbs lost for 3 weeks now.

The best part of all is I have no more pain. I no longer have to sleep on a hand brace for carpel tunnel. My knees and hips don't hurt anymore. My heels don't hurt either which was something new in the past 6 months and I'm glad it's gone. Also I was sleeping elevated on pillows for the past 6-7 years because of sleep apnea and thanks to hCG drops it like its hot I can now lay flat and wake up rested.My back is happier for that.

I tried to do 40 days for the first round to lose 30 lbs. What I learned is that is to long for me personally. Being new to dieting, I think on round 2 I will just do the 21 day protocol and shoot for 20 lbs. This time I promise myself not to cheat. This is to good to cheat on, and I see that now. I love hCG Drops It Like It's Hot. I now know that I never have to be fat again.

I will start Round 2 on or before Dec. 3rd. Please continue to follow my journey and join me as I Drop It Like It's Hot! Join the Free New hCG Hot News Letter for exclusive HOT News, Tips, Recipes, Coupons and More. Just fill out the form to the right ===>>>

2 comments:

  1. The best part of all is I have no more pain. I no longer have to sleep on a hand brace for carpel tunnel. My knees and hips don't hurt anymore. My heels don't hurt either which was something new in the past 6 months and I'm glad it's gone.
    MaxBurn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hcg is a good method to lose weight in a good and safe and for sure healthy way, I love to buy hcg supplements and lose weight fast hcg diet plan

    ReplyDelete